- 100g butter/vegetable butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 60g rice flour
- 30g cornstarch
- 30g green lentil flour
- 40g almond sticks
Sauteed red berries and Griottines®
- 50g butter/vegetable butter
- 350g of red fruit mix
- 50g of Griottines®.
- 1 vanilla bean
- 50g powdered sugar
- 60g almond powder
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Griottines juice
- Soften the butter. Add the cassonade and then the flour.
- Mix until you obtain a crumble, add the almond sticks.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter. Add the red berries and the Griottines®, the vanilla bean cracked and scraped. Add the sugar and the Griottines® juice, cook for 10min.
- Drain and add the almond powder.
- Place the pan-fried red berries in a glass or clay dish.
- Sprinkle over the crumble and bake in the oven for 30min at 180-C (th. 6) after spreading the icing sugar.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool before serving!