Recipe by @lesfraisesdemyna
1 250g pot of mascarpone
20g of sugar
30g of Fossier's Biscuits Roses, powdered
1 drop of pink food colouring
a few of Fossier's Raspberry Macarons
- Mix the sugar and the Biscuits Roses powder with the egg yolks.
- Add the mascarpone, and beat the egg whites until stiff (don't forget a pinch of salt!).
- Once it begins to be mousse-like, add the pink food colouring. Stir gently until the colour is uniform.
- Put lychees at the bottoms of 4 glasses, and the mascarpone cream, and then the raspberry macarons, then the rest of the mascarpone cream.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours and enjoy!