1 chicken of 1.2 kg
30g of flour
80g of butter
100g of small white onions
200ml of chicken broth
1 bunch of fresh herbs
100ml of crème fraîche
2 tbs of taragon mustard
- Cut up your chicken. Season and flour the pieces.
- In a pot, lightly fry the pieces with hot butter and add the onions.
- Add the chicken broth and the bundle of herbs.
- Bring it to a boil and let it cook for 35 minutes.
- Put your chicken pieces and onions on your platter and make sure to serve it warm.
- Reduce your sauce. Add the cream and the mustard and bring it to a boil. Season to taste.
- Cover the chicken with your sauce and garnish with your chopped taragon.