Candied fruits from both Living Heritage Companies, Leonard Parli, and Corsiglia respectively based in Aix-en-Provence and Aubagne, South of France.
Candied fruits can be kept at room temperature if consumed rapidly. If not, store them in the fridge to enjoy the whole year!
Many think candied fruits are very sweet, they are not when candied according to tradition. A real fruity delight!
We offer the following candied fruits: candied melon slices, pineapple slices, cherries, orange slices, ginger slices, lemon quarters from Menton, clementines, and angelica.
Information on weighting and packing:
- Candied Cherries: Bag of 100g
- Candied Ginger Slices: Bag of 100g
- Candied Lemon Quarters from Menton: Bag of 140g (about 4 peels)
- Candied Clementines: Bag of 145g (about 4 clementines)
- Candied Orange Slices: Bag of 125g (about 6 slices)
- Candied Pineapple Slices: Bag of 140g (about 3 slices)
- Candied Melon Slices: Bag of 135g (about 3 slices)
- Candied Angelica: Bag of 100g